Semi-Trailer Fleet Maintenance
We understand the challenges you face every day, from financing inventory to managing fleet costs so whether you are an owner operator or a large corporation, Transport Services will work with you to determine the best financing solution and also help you secure competitive financing and/or leasing options.
Once your trailers are registered you will receive the following benefits:
- FIXED PRICING on select services
- FREE Annual FHWA Inspections with documentation & decal
- Bi-Annual PM Inspection & Lubrication only $79.00 plus service call (if on site—5 or more units same day/same location, the service call is FREE!)
- Transport Services will track, schedule and perform FHWA Inspections and PM Inspections
- FREE loaner trailer while your repairs are completed. Eliminate down time! We’ll pick up your trailer for repair while dropping off a quality replacement for you to use RENT FREE! $39.00 doc fee and cartage fees apply.
- Immediate on-site repairs or the option to schedule repairs at our facility
- Coast—to—Coast 24/7 breakdown service
- FREE Estimates
- No more road surprises and late night phone calls from drivers
- No more $1500.00 “Out of Service” Violations
- No searching for out of territory repair companies
- Improved D.O.T. Safety ratings