Transport Services is seeking an experienced semi-trailer mechanical technician for mobile service. This is a full-time opportunity for either 1st or 2nd shift. This is an important role for our growing Service Division, and would be an addition to our already highly-skilled Service team. The primary function will be completing trailer repairs/maintenance on the road in our beautiful new service truck, but he/she will also be doing some work in shop. Preferred applicants will have a diverse skill set to perform various functions.
Transport Services offers highly competitive wages/benefits, with lucrative monthly and quarterly performance bonus opportunities. We believe we are the best place to work for a professional-level technician. Applicants with the following are preferred:
- Welding/fabrication experience
- Commercial Driver’s License
- ASE certifications
- Tractor repair experience
- Electrical/Refrigeration experience
- 1+ years of applicable experience
- Must provide own tools
- Willing to work outside in the elements
- Works well with others
- Must be able to read and write
The Mobile Service Technician position offers:
- Competitive wages/lucrative monthly and quarterly performance bonus opportunities
- Excellent benefits including medicare, dental, 401k savings plan, paid vacations and holidays
Interested in applying? Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today.