Sales Account Executive
Transport Services is a full-service semi-trailer dealership headquartered in North Royalton, OH. We have been successfully operating since 1976, and are the leading source for trailer leasing, sales, parts, and service in our market.
Transport Services is recognized by the Plain Dealer as one of Cleveland’s Top Workplaces!
Transport Services is seeking a great addition to our already outstanding sales force to continue our growth for years to come. The position is Sales Account Executive for the trailer Sales and Leasing divisions.
A successful candidate is responsible for:
- Being willing and eager to thoroughly learn our products and services, to sell them most effectively.
- Becoming intimately familiar with each customer and prospect; their operational needs and wants, challenges, goals, priorities, buying motives, decision criteria, so as to offer the best possible solution for customer success.
- Studying and understanding market conditions and the relative strengths and weaknesses of competitors’ products, services, policies, tendencies, pricing, etc.
- Managing customer relationships to a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Setting up daily appointments for face to face meetings with existing customers to stimulate sales and tend to any open issues.
- Researching new sales prospects, and engaging/developing them in order to grow his/her book of business.
- Organizing business plans to consistently meet and exceed monthly/quarterly sales goals.
- Maximizing opportunities through upselling and meeting/exceeding target margins for new and existing business.
- Promoting and marketing the sale of all product lines.
- Obtaining referrals for himself/herself, as well as for other sales colleagues.
- Identifying, establishing, and managing strategic relationships to leverage significant long-term business opportunities.
- Obtaining accurate information required to prepare written quotations.
- Working with business partners like suppliers and lenders, as well as internal resources like Service, Parts, Accounting and Management to facilitate deals.
- Disciplined post-sale customer follow up to ensure we’ve met or exceeded customer expectation.
- Proactively reporting the progress of open opportunities and activity to management through our CRM database and weekly Sales meetings.
- Promoting and contributing to a working atmosphere across all divisions that results in maintaining strong cooperation, efficiency, and team work.
- BA/BS degree with a concentration in marketing, sales, or business. Other disciplines are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge of the trailer industry is a plus.
- Works effectively with all levels of the company.
- Uses business processes to achieve desired results.
- Exceptional communication skills including face-to-face interaction.
- Communicate with customers in a timely manner.
- Team Oriented.
- Must have valid driver's license and driving record in good standing.
- Willing to travel.
The sales position offers:
- A competitive pay for performance compensation package.
- Unlimited income, no cap.
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, company-matched 401k savings plan, long-term disability, paid vacation and holidays.
Interested in applying? Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today.